October 10, 2017
Webinar: First Takes on the CFPB Small Dollar Rule: What it Means for You
Panelists discuss the final rule and what it means for small dollar lenders.
- Justin Hosie - Introductory remarks and base summary of the rule
- Cathy Brennan - Timing and base summary
- Hurshell Brown - Businesses the rule will not cover
- Rick Hackett - Impact on single payment payday
- Justin Hosie - Implications for internet installment lending and open-end credit
- Allen Denson - Early enforcement implications
- Erik Kosa - Efforts at slowing or stopping the rule
Hudson Cook, LLP, provides articles, webinars and other content on its website from time to time provided both by attorneys with Hudson Cook, LLP, and by other outside authors, for information purposes only. Hudson Cook, LLP, does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the content, and has no duty to correct or update information contained on its website. The views and opinions contained in the content provided on the Hudson Cook, LLP, website do not constitute the views and opinion of the firm. Such content does not constitute legal advice from such authors or from Hudson Cook, LLP. For legal advice on a matter, one should seek the advice of counsel.