March 15, 2023
2023 CFPB Bites of the Month
Presenters: Eric Johnson and Justin Hosie
12:30-1:00 pm ET
We thank you for joining us over the past three years and are pleased to resume our CFPB Bites of the Month series in 2023!
Consumer financial services concerns continue to be front and center in the daily news cycles. Eric Johnson and Justin Hosie are back to serve up more of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau's (CFPB) rulemaking, enforcement actions, ongoing litigation, supervision and other tasty CFPB tidbits.
Join us for 30 minutes during your lunch hour on the third Wednesday of each month to stay up to date on the CFPB and how its work may affect your business.
Please click on the date to register for an upcoming CFPB Bites.
- January 18: May Old Compliance Acquaintances be Forgot (Request a replay of this webinar)
- February 15: Every Compliance Rose Has its Thorns (Request a replay of this webinar)
- March 15: Beware of the Ides of March, and the CFPB (Request a replay of this webinar)
- April 19: Stress Awareness Month and the CFPB
- May 17: May I have Another, CFPB?
- June 21: A New Definition of Summer Madness
- July 19: Freedom, Independence, and Celebration From the CFPB
- August 16: School Bells Ringing Loud and Clear, Vacation's Over, CFPB is Near
- September 20: Harvesting the Latest Compliance Crop
- October 18: Bewitching the CFPB
- November 15: Giving Thanks to the CFPB
- December 20: I'm Dreaming of a Winter Solstice and the CFPB
Registration required. All fields with an asterisk (*) are required. Registration is offered and available primarily to clients of Hudson Cook, LLP. Please register using a company email address. Attempted registrations using personal email (Gmail, Yahoo, etc.) or academic email addresses (.edu) will not be accepted or will be canceled prior to the date of the webinar, as will registrations from lawyers at law firms, government employees or reporters. After registering and being approved, registrants will receive a confirmation email containing instructions on how to log in to the webinar.
Hudson Cook, LLP, provides articles, webinars and other content on its website from time to time provided both by attorneys with Hudson Cook, LLP, and by other outside authors, for information purposes only. Hudson Cook, LLP, does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the content, and has no duty to correct or update information contained on its website. The views and opinions contained in the content provided on the Hudson Cook, LLP, website do not constitute the views and opinion of the firm. Such content does not constitute legal advice from such authors or from Hudson Cook, LLP. For legal advice on a matter, one should seek the advice of counsel.