February 7, 2018
Webinar: State of Play: How New Leadership at the CFPB is Changing Financial Regulation
Intrigue? Drama? Suspense? You don't need Hollywood, as life imitates art at the CFPB.
Join Hudson Cook attorneys Lucy Morris, Jean Noonan, Jim Chareq, and Allen Denson as they discuss the first months of the Mulvaney administration at the CFPB and project what the next few months will bring at the CFPB and other agencies.
- The Current State of the CFPB
- Investigations and Enforcement Actions
- Examinations and Supervision
- Hiring and Administration
- Projections for the Future
- The Impact of a New Permanent CFPB Director
- How Other Federal and State Regulators May Step into the CFPB's Role