August 5, 2020
Special Compliance Coffee Break - Small Business Finance Regulatory Developments in New York and Beyond
August 5 from 11:00 am - 12:00 pm ET
Request a replay of this webinar
Catherine Brennan and Kate Fisher discuss legislation and regulatory updates impacting small business finance including:
- New York A10118A/S5470B requiring disclosures for small business loans, factoring and MCA transactions;
- New Jersey A3891/S233 requiring disclosures for small business loans, factoring and MCA transactions;
- Maryland Office of the Commissioner of Financial Regulation's Small Business Working Group to discuss potential legislation;
- Colorado Litigation Update;
- FDIC & OCC publish Madden rule; and
- OCC proposes True Lender rule.
Registration required. All fields with an asterisk (*) are required. Registration is offered and available primarily to clients of Hudson Cook, LLP. Please register using a company email address. Attempted registrations using personal email (Gmail, Yahoo, etc.) or academic email addresses (.edu) will not be accepted or will be canceled prior to the date of the webinar, as will registrations from lawyers at law firms, government employees or reporters. After registering and being approved, registrants will receive a confirmation email containing instructions on how to log in to the webinar.